Laura Bender has been a fitness guru for 35 years, a wife for 36, a mom for 31 years and a cancer survivor. As a public speaker, she is renouned for her straightforward, open, funny and interactive style. Laura’s storytelling style is both interesting and educational. Laura’s story of resilience as a business leader and cancer survivor is riveting and life changing.
Keynote Motivational Speaking Topics
Strong From the Inside Out: Tools for Change
Destressify: How to Live Your Best Life
Ten Traits of a Great Leader
Simple Tips for Stress Control
6 Tactics to Separate Substantive Issues From Personalities
Soul felt Leadership The Success Formula
Top 3 Reasons to Book Laura
- She connects with a professional audiences on the keys to success and leadership.
- She is a cancer survivor who can teach audiences how to battle back from adversity, because she has done it herself..
- She offers a truly inspiring, educational and life changing presentation.
Organizations that Laura has Spoken for
- Montana Dental Association Annual Meeting- Presentation- Productive Postures
- Montana Board of Realtors Annual Meeting- Presentation- Body, Mind, Spirit. How to Live your Best Life!
- Montana Association of Affiliate Organizations- Presentation- The Leadership Solution
- Missoula Business Women’s Network- Presentation- The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success
- West Coast Association of Property Managers – Presentation
- Six Tactics to Separate Substantive Issues from Personalities- Presentation