Do you feel overwhelmed with work, relationships, responsibilities, with life in general?
Do you feel like you are stuck in the same patterns and routines?
Are you feeling physically run down or suffering from chronic pain or general poor health?
Manage Stress • Reduce Anxiety • Create Inner Peace
This course is taught over the course of a few days in four short sessions.
- Session One: I will introduce you to the basic principles of meditation, it’s history and the importance of your personal mantra.
- Session Two: You will receive personal instruction in your Primordial Sound mantra and learn how to use it. you will try meditation for the firs time using your personal Primordial Sound mantra.
- Session Three: You will learn the practical aspects of meditation, share your experience, receive answers to any questions, and meditate with your instructor.
- Session Four: You will attend a lecture about the higher states of consciousness that can be achieved with regular Primordial Sound Meditation practice.
Please feel free to call or email your local Chopra Center Certified Instructor,
Laura Bender at (406) 728-4395
$330.00 early bird registration (2 weeks prior to workshop date)
Students, seniors and Yoga teachers: $230.00
$30.00 non-refundable deposit required
What are the Benefits of Meditation?
Practicing Primordial Sound Meditation on a daily basis can help you to:
• Manage stress
• Reduce anxiety
• Improve your relationships
• Create inner peace
• Awaken your intuition
• Enhance your sleep patterns
• Lower your blood pressure
• Become less judgmental
• Connect to spirit